Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 2010

After Christmas it has pretty cold around here so we have not be getting out much and really having to try and learn to get along with each other. The boys are learning how to share and most of all Cayden is having to share his new toys from that he got for Christmas. That boy can tell you what toys he got for Christmas and he is usually right. I have been so impressed. I thought he would forget about it all since he has slept...he pretends to forget everything else (like his daddy!)



Here sneaky Caleb is stitching "Sammie" (Cayden's lovie) and he knows it drives Cayden crazy but he does it anyway out of spite:)




The boys love to get at the breakfast table and play with playdough. I love this time because it gives me a little break and they experiment with their imagination with their playdough. I have to watch Caleb though because he tends to grab a snack out of it. He will eat ANYTHING!! I got some really sweet pictures this day.





This is a different day but as you can see Caleb has to have a pacifier sometimes to keep his mind off of eating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment