Monday, July 20, 2009

Easley Amused

My friend Demetria invited me to a painting class...HAHA right? Well I was really impressed with myself. I had so much fun creating a Christmas painting that I can hang up in our new house at Christmas time. The instructors make it so easy for you to follow along and create a masterpiece (if I say so myself). There is a studio in Ridgeland where you can pay around $26 to take a 2 hour class one night and leave with a painting...finished:) I was really skeptical at first because I took an art class in college and I had not talent when I started the class nor did I gain any talent by the end. The studio was doing Christmas in July and the one I went to and painted was "O Holy Night." I wish I had saved a copy of the display picture painted by the artist so you could see what to compare it to but I didn't. Here is what I came home with.




Here is a preview of what I am going to pain in August...we will see what I come up with. I will post my final product after the class. I am really excited about going again. Abigail may come and paint one for kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment