Monday, June 15, 2009

New kitchen toy

Well, I call it my new kitchen toy. We have a small desk area in the kitchen that we have made into a new computer station. Let's see how clean it stays. We have an office right off the kitchen but it has been overtaken by my embroidery business. Our older laptop has one foot in the grave. Right after we moved in we had one line across the screen and we watched that line grow into 4 lines. It is a pretty rainbow on the desktop but it is not there for appearance. It is slowly telling us goodbye.


Aaron got the itch of looking at new computers. So within the last week we have bought a new all-in-one computer. It works well where it is. I was not in favor of the new computer because the other one still works but I didn't win that discussion. I really like it, though!



No comments:

Post a Comment