Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Boys will be boys


Here we are at 8 months now and Caleb is sitting up fairly well. He will sit in the floor and play with Cayden for 15 min. or so and then either he will fall to one side or get irritated. He has also for some reason started rolling over onto his stomach in his bed but he hates it when he is there. So he proceeds to scream and break a huge sweat until he gets back over. Mind you he is not going back to his stomach on his own I have to do that. I think he is taking advantage of his cuteness to get his way. He is a super sweet baby completely the opposite of what Cayden was like when he was little. He still does not have any teeth but he puts EVERYTHING in his mouth. His naps and night time sleeping are very speratic. It is about to kill me. I am so exhausted and I never get to rest it seems like. When one is up the other is down and vise versa. I hope within this month he can get a little more mobile and figure out his sleeping schedule.
Oh usual Cayden. He is in the sand table when he is supposed to be standing outside of it. We desperately need to take a trip where he can get down and dirty in the sand. He makes such a mess on the patio but it call all be swept off. We go through at least 3 sets of clothes a day with him. I never get caught up with laundary. Aaron is dilligently trying to get his playset put together up here but the hill in our back yard is posing a problem. That is what is in the background beside the fence. Cayden on the other hand is our big sleeper (at naptime) and I thought I would NEVER say that. He used to only get in the max 1.5 hours where now he can take a 3.5 hour nap. Most of the time Caleb wakes him up. Cayden will come out of his room and say "Caleb wake me up." It is so cute but usually he will be whinny after that.

It is has been so much fun being the mom of 2 precious boys. I don't know what I would do if I had it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment